Good Bye Boom clothing feat. Magika and Dirty Princess

12:35 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Boom has been one of my all time favs in forever and i was sad when the creator announced that its closing, let me say C88 will not be the same.
Boom had anything from cute to sexy and classy but as we all know RL comes first and my hope for Boom is that Aranel Ah one day returns and brings me so much more cute stuffs to wear! and drool over <3





and yes we can all guess where this was taken , my newest obsession lol.



close up just cause



                                 Cuppy is wearing

Gown:*BOOM* Angel of Love gown
Halo: *BOOM* Divinity Halo (rose gold)
Shoes :Dirty Princess Cruel Summer Princess Heel White ( thank you Dorkface <3)
Poses build in to my Maidenly Grace AO by Kuso
Hair :Magika  Darkness Falls with out Hat *NEWNESS* 





You Might Also Like

0 comments: