CATWA,

Sweet as Sugar

4:40 AM Unknown 0 Comments

There are many looks you can achieve in SL, it is not hard to be a bit different if you don't mind the challenge. I personally do not like Cuppy to look like every other Avi out there and i do try to keep her somewhat unique, recognizable if you want to call it that. I was almost in tears when i got my first mesh head having to give up my system face, and for the longest time i refused to get a head. I tried them all, every one out there at the time and finally settled with Catwa as it was closest to what i wanted. Now Bento is out and i was and am super exited about the endless possibilities!
Here is my newest experiment featuring parts of .::Supernatural::.'s new Gacha available at OMG 

Credits
Cuppy is wearing
CATWA HEAD 
Bento head Catya 



BENTO PROHANDS

Alba - Asia 02 Skin Appliers

[ x ] Stitches. [ x ]
available at the Hentai Fair  

 Felicia CATWA Bento Maitreya Lara Shape (face is tweaked a little)

 Hyun Eyes Aqua

 Ellie

.::Supernatural::.
at OMG
Scarlett Headpiece - GOLD #11 RARE
 Scarlett Necklace - GOLD #13 RARE

.::Supernatural::.
Ivi Septum


You Might Also Like

0 comments: