Bishes inc.,

Lost

12:27 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I felt like getting lost yesterday, so i turned off all my friends list names and just went off and ended up at Crack Den, yes I know what you are thinking, but really you have admire all the work that goes in to a sim like that not to mention the time and money it takes. 
Well that is besides the point, with this post i want to introduce my newest sponsor Bishes Inc., i am exited to add them to my list! 


Credits
Cuppy is wearing
CATWA HEAD 
Bento head Catya 




BENTO PROHANDS


Sovereign Eyes Midnight

Alba - Asia 02 Skin Appliers
available at the Hentai Fair  

Hair-No.45'16

Against the Stream [Ink] *Mesh* Facial Piercing
 Madness face piercing Exclusive Color 
Celia Shoes (Maitreya)
Laced Jumper BLACK (Maitreya)
Nutcracker Rococo Leggings (Black)

 Elowen Belly Chain Gift Vendor

You Might Also Like

0 comments: