!Head Desk!,

Darkness Falls

4:22 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Ugh i have been sick since Friday, but that is besides the Point.
I wanted to do this set and even after Bambs helping me out it got better but still not totally what I had envisioned, I honestly think when I updated my graphics drivers last week something went wonky cause since then nothing, and I mean nothing looks right, it is driving me bonkers!  Or maybe I should just have my eyes checked they might be going.


Set:
collection of kink - black available at Kinky Monthly
Capturado Scrollwork
Wingchair ~Master & Submissive~ 
TEMPTii
CANDLES - FULLPERM
Scarlet Creative
 Foundry Prefab MT RARE

Cuppy is wearing

Maitreya Mesh Body 
LUMAE
Eirtae - T3 - Shell - Bluebell Appliers
 IKON 
Sovereign Eyes Midnight 
!Head Desk! 
Morticia Hair
.: RealEvil Industries :.
Dark Queen Septum Ring
*Dirty Princess*
 Story Of a Princess -Maitreya
RICIELLI
ADELINE Stiletto for Maitreya Feet  / Black
PROMAGIC 
Slutty Whip (Gold)


Sunshine is wearing
LOGO
Sadie Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
[Pink Fuel]
 <Crystal> Appliers for Body and Head
*PINK HUSTLER*
Hair 7010
chocolate atelier
Sara  Bra & Panties *Black* Appliers


You Might Also Like

0 comments: