Gates of Melancholy

Gates of Melancholy

4:48 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I can often be found here standing around, not doing much in particular zoned out totally oblivious to anything or any one around. The name perfectly describes my feelings over the last few months, I have grown distant to most of the people in SL I held close for years for one reason or another and it really does not matter why.
It is part of my fight with depression and it is something I work on every day so it does not take over my life again. Some days I will fail at it and some days I wont but all I can hope for and work for is that the days I succeed at not letting it bring me down outweigh the days days I fail.
At the end of each day all that really matters that I did not give up on myself.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: