!Head Desk!,

Just a little bit of facepalms and head desking going on here

2:37 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Lets piggyback on my post from yesterday here, and while I am at it I would like to introduce some new sponsors! 
Facepalm and Head Desk Hair and clothes, what more could a girl possibly want in SL? I mean really! 
As you have probably noticed I am changing my style a bit, focusing more on some BDSM elements, trying to encourage a more open mind and outlook on the lifestyle meanwhile attempting to show the beauty it can have, at least in SL. For this I will be using some of my trusty sidekicks and friends and eventually venture out to Sims to highlight other peoples vision.
Now don't you all worry your pretty little heads I will still be doing what I do but just bringing a little twist in to it. 


Cuppy
Glam Affair Gabriela (asia) Appliers
Eyes IKON Sovereign Eyes Midnight
Pin*Up Fly Underbreasts Tattoo for TWE12VE 
.: RealEvil Industries :. Dark Queen Septum Ring
HollyWeird Selene -Dermal Chain Sm- (cross)
!Head Desk! Talamasca Hair
+Facepalm+ Kink Tank and Quirky Panties Dark

Nicholas
Logo Head with appliers for Slink found at Logo 
Slink Male Body 
*ARGRACE*  HAYATE Hair
.Inhale. Tattoo Co. Chaos Tattoo 
// Ascend //   Addam Kurta Shirt / Black
AMERICAN BAZAAR  Globe Master Jeans Black Blue

Set Up:
Wimberley 2  from July's C88
The Princess Cage
Wingchair ~Master & Submissive~ and White Fireplace ~Candles~ 
Cello // .03
 Royal Canopy
hive 
fairytale princess sign from Augusts Gacha Garden 
frog prince bear
Bondage Bears - Sub Bearable White
Storyteller's Burrow - Coffee Table
Modern Living Gacha - Whiskey Set
[Le Secret] Quince Potted RARE from March's Arcade
Fur Rug

You Might Also Like

0 comments: