Snow Angels

3:21 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I love snow, if i could i would live some where where there is nothing but snow ........ EVA. 
I mean i hate hot weather, you get miserable and sweaty and hot and just YUCK, did i mention Yuck?
And if you dont have AC you are just screwed.
I was not planning on posting again until January since i am officially on Christmas break, ya know pesky RL stuff to do!
But this thing popped up on my FB page and i hated Sabina Gully for a split second cause , uuuuuuuuuh so cute Hair.

And then i needed a dress and wings and ...... yea you know how it is , 45 minutes later Frisland was calling my name.

Cuppy is wearing:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
[PF] Doll V2 <Crystal> - Pure
* Stelloane Azazelle White dress 
Magika - Sparkle (w/ lights)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: