Merry Christmas from Frosty and Me

2:39 AM Unknown 0 Comments


Every Year i make a Christmas Card for my SL friends , I will admit i struggled with it this year. My Christmas spirit has yet to make an appearance in both Worlds and it shows. 

So instead of the whole Christmasy shebang i usually have i decided to dig out my trusty Mr Frosty to keep me company while staring at the amazing Blueberry Build that you can get for free when you join the group. Frosty Junior is part of Label Motions Subscriber gift for December so go grab it ! The Hair is from your trusty friend Truth Hawks who again did an incredible job to bring you something cute ! ( lol yes i have been secretly stalking him  for 6 years! ) and it is his subscriber gift.
Sweater came from Pixicat in 4 colors i chose red to match the hat + Hair and Hightops from Strive
And that my dear friends concludes today's entertainment. 
I hope you all have a great Holiday and a even better New year.
<3 Cuppy

You Might Also Like

0 comments: