!! Follow US !!,

School Days !

10:39 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I can honestly say i do not miss those days. I did very well in school but i hated it! 
Ok enough about me , I am sure you did not click the link to read my life story! 
[blissiere] brings you two cute and adorable Gacha's for this round of TWE12VE so get to it ! 
I attached the key on the bottom of the post as usual



Credits

Credits
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Slink

 Hands  Casual 

Glam Affair 
Gabriela (Asia 02) Skin Appliers



Glenn

M.BIRDIE
School Look f/w F.3Knit M RARE (Top)
 School Look f/w F.skirt1 B-M (Skirt)

fri.
Kendall.Platforms Pewter 

Set Up
[blissiere] @ TWE12VE
school days set

school supplies set
other decor
Student desk - white wood

Cactus Desk Plant

Daisy's Apple

scattered sheet music

You Might Also Like

0 comments: