[ zerkalo ],

I am ready for my close up

1:48 AM Unknown 0 Comments

It's been a journey over the last year. I started this blog as a hobby because i love taking pictures and I needed to find something new in SL, since then it has grown in to more then i had ever thought it could. I am still finding myself, learning the ropes hoping to improve on what i do and how i do.
There have been many days where i wanted to just throw the towel, Bambs can attest to that, and then there have been days where i am just proud of what i do. 
I do not consider myself as an exceptional artist of photographer there are many many people out there with a greater talent and skill then me, but i love what i do and i do it with a passion.
I have met some really incredible people along the road and many very talented creators and fellow bloggers, some of whom i now call friends.
I want to say Thank you to those who have stuck with me along this way! 

Credits

Cuppy is wearing 
CATWA HEAD Amalie



Catwa Applier - Gabriela - Asia

IKON 

Sovereign Eyes Midnight

at the Kinky Event
Started Oct 25 

Moonlight
because I havent wanted to take it off just yet ( sue me!)

.:EMO-tions:.
 KEISHA  Hair

for Color me Project
FurtaCor
Sandra Dress::Maitreya, Shoes included

Reign
 Boho Watch- Pink

Zenith
Boho Ring (Flower) - Sliver


Set
.tree ( by Karla Marama owner of pr!tty)
boho set

Shabby Tabby
Whiskey + Lace Shelf

[ zerkalo ]

Vintage Campaign Study - Box with Books
Hidden Gems - Flower Vase


Bicolore Vase - Blue



You Might Also Like

0 comments: