[Runaway],

Stars aligned

12:30 AM Unknown 0 Comments

This one was a little bit out of my comfort zone as i really did not know how to approach it. I knew the basic Idea i wanted but had no clue how to get it done, so i guess being at work bored was a good thing this time around.
And my Gacha addiction came in handy i must say! 


Credits
CATWA HEAD 
Jessica

Glam Affair 
Gabriela (asia) Appliers

[Runaway]
 Silva Hair

Persefona
Ophelia Wreath
for Color me Project

Pin*Up
mithril tattoo

Facepalm 
Layaa Orgasma Silks

Kibitz
 Jess armlet


Scene 
ionic
Stone Gate
 Forgotten Pilars
constellations

shine & sharp
Tales from the forest Gacha * Ruins 

Raindale
Meadow grass  ~ Summer

ANNA EROTICA
TropicalFernBush

Pose
IOS
Milla Face Pose
for 
Color me Project

You Might Also Like

0 comments: