!! Follow US !!,

Cozy Spookiness

2:08 AM Unknown 0 Comments

It took me a little while to get this set done, I was just a little distracted this morning, but I wanted something simple but cozy and not a lot of color. For the most part I got what i wanted but I'm not sure that I achieved to dusty/foggy look I wanted.

[blissiere] has this awesome Fireplace out for the TWE12VE  Event, so that was my starting point. 

Credits
for TWE12VE
halloween mantle (FYI

  Starlit Spiderweb
 Wall Creepers Vampire
Wall Creepers TrickorTreat RARE

Witching Hour Cupcakes
 Witching Hour Candy Apples
 Trick or Treat Sign
 'Boo!' Pumpkin
Bats Pumpkin
Black Stars Pumpkin
Spider Pumpkin
 'Happy Halloween' Pumpkin

. papasan stool . white wood

 Halloween in White - Rocking Chair

 Creepy Curio Cabinet

Cecilia's Cage Pics (White)

Halloween '13 - Ravens birdcage





You Might Also Like

0 comments: