Letting go

3:10 AM Unknown 0 Comments

There comes in time in your life when you just have to let things go. May it be an event in your life or a person you have held on to longer then you should.
For me personally I have an issue letting people go, not physically, but i think you know what i mean. I try to fix things and with people i care for i have more patience then i should at times. I tend to give chance after chance after chance, some one once told me that if i was the butt of a joke then it was no ones fault but my own, because i let them. 
But i really don't like to see the bad in people, especially in SL, the part who lies to you who plays a game with the person behind the screen. I am pretty open about myself and my RL to people i know and i know i can trust, but i don't lie to some one when they just ask a question. In my 8 years in SL i have seen it all, at least i hope i have, friends coming and going, real relationships built, hearts broken, calculated deceit, the beauty of real friendships and the bond you can have with a person you never have met face to face. I can call myself lucky to have a couple of those people in my SL, the ones i can see myself 10 years down the road still being friends maybe even hopefully be able to squeeze in to a hug. But i also do have those that i honestly thought were part of that, who i had to let go of eventually for one reason or another. It is not that i do not care about them, it is more that they do not care for me as a person as i do. SL is what you make of it honestly and i chose to not make it a game with peoples feelings, i respect their decisions when that is what SL is for them. 

Now for some thing less deep and thoughtful. Let me introduce two of my newest sponsors. House of Ruby and La Perla both very talented and creative minds! 


Credits
Cuppy is wearing 

 Aurelia Applier ( Catwa / Annie ) Polar 04 


for TWE12VE
Haunted Blue Eyes

Lovey Dovey (could not find a working LM or MP shop)
 Angelica Hair

Fair starts October 25th and ends November 10th
Andrea Body Suit

Floral Romance Tights

Nara armlet

 A Witches Gem Choker Captured Soul

Enchanting Mystery Mask



You Might Also Like

0 comments: