!Twisted Glam!,

Reflecting

12:51 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Oh my oh my I actually left my platform for something other then shopping ! I needed some me time, time to just sit around reflect and enjoy the beauty SL has to offer. And i happened to just end up at Nusquam , SOOOOO worth the TP lag SL has had over the last few days.



!Twisted Glam  came out with this totally adorable little Babydoll Top, two different Prints and one solid. The Flower Pack ( Cuppy is wearing the pink of course!) comes in 5 designs, the Animal print Pack has 3 and the Solids 6 ( Fatpacks available if you are like me and can not decide!)

Cuppy is wearing:
both with  [Pink Fuel] Crystal Body Appliers

Hands and feet this time are Slink also with  [Pink Fuel] Crystal Appliers
TAOX OMEGA - FACE  "Hush" Lip Tattoo for CATWA
IKON Sovereign Eyes
[RA]  Amber Hair available at We<3 RP 
Zombie Suicide Madness face piercing Exclusive Color
-SECRETS- Artic Dermal Piercing - Black (collarbone piercing) 

!Twisted Glam  Flower Babydoll *BabyPink* MAITREYA
Blueberry  Lola - Denim Shorts - Maitreya

You Might Also Like

0 comments: