!Twisted Glam!,

Waiting feat. Black Cats Poses and !Twisted Glam

11:19 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Since i am on a roll here , i figured why not another one ? 
I've had this pose set in my checkout cart for ages waiting to find the perfect outfit to go with it. Picky me i know, but why not? 
And eh Voila Veri outdid herself with the Body suit , like uuuuuh me likey and yes i did black AGAIN because i am in that kind of mood. 



I got the shoes and Socks a while back from Reign and the Collar is from an outfit from Crazy Kitty. Yes i wavered from my usual Hair creators over to Exxess.

Cuppy is wearing:
both with  [Pink Fuel] Crystal Body Appliers

!Twisted Glam : Lust bodysuit Black 
REIGN:  Dolly Plats
*Crazy Kitty*: Dark Ego Mesh Collar S
eXxEsS : LAIMA


Pose Set from 
Black Cats Poses Comes with Doors

You Might Also Like

0 comments: