Oh just Bite me ! feat. !Twisted Glam

2:08 AM Unknown 0 Comments


Ah we all have our off days and today was mine , I was cranky and annoyed,  some people  can be oblivious to that fact and  just keep going and going and going and i try my hardest to be nice and not just rip their head off. The people who know me well enough either chime in and are moody with me or leave me be.

So here i am going through my horrendous inventory ( 78k ) and remembered "oh wait Veri send me some Tops " there are very few things that get a girl more exited then clothes, well besides chocolate I mean c'mon! And behold, this one was Perfect for my mood.


A little Avi tweaking and eh Voila there we go. 
She has eight different ones at !Twisted Glam and they are all just adorable , but this one just fit me to well ! 


The Panties are going to be part of my Release for ^^Cheeky Amour^^ next week and i will keep you posted on when they are done 


Cuppy is wearing:
both with  [Pink Fuel] Crystal Body Appliers
!Twisted Glam :Cherry's CroppedTop *BiteMe*
Hair: Analog Dog style 42 color Splash


You Might Also Like

0 comments: