[Pink Fuel],

Solace

11:03 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Its been a rough few weeks and I wanted to have this out yesterday , but yea that didn't happen, I'm so sorry! 
If you have not checked out The Project se7en I recommend you do , it is so worth it!
It took me a little while to figure out what I wanted to call this post until I realized it was plain and simple 'Solace' . Part of the  definition of Solace is to comfort ,cheer or console in times of trouble or sorrow. This picture was taken at Black Kite one of my happy places in SL  and home to theblackcloud oh, which I want to thank for opening her home up for others to enjoy! It is the place I go when I need some comfort or cheering up , so it is my Solace .If you happen to want to check it out please be respectful it is her home and there has been a lot of work put in to it.

What Cuppy is wearing:
both with  [Pink Fuel] Crystal Body Appliers
Hands are Slink also with  [Pink Fuel] Crystal Appliers
Hair Exile You Send Me Wildcards
Butterfly Wreath Boudoir™ 
Dress =Zenith= Spring Dreamy Dress (Milk) Maitreya/Fitted for the The Project se7en 

Added to the SIM by me were only the flying leaves by Kalopsia 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: