.Olive.,

Morning Coffee in the Garden

12:40 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Morning Coffee time it is! YaY! I know i know , you are thinking ' isnt she hyper enough already with out coffee?!'
Hmmmm ......... nope!
So while I am finishing up my 4th cup of coffee for this morning I also finished this set including items from the current Arcade round (YAY) and C88!
I have said it before and i say it again ' I am ready for Spring! ..... beyond ready!' .



I even had some Bunny company! Thanks +Half-Deer+ !





Scene:
Current Arcade finds:
{what next}: Spring Garden Birdhouse, Spring Garden Arbor RARE
Sari-Sari :  Spring Backyard - Repurposed Rake, Spring Backyard - Painted Eggs
Ariskea : [Le Secret] Quince Potted RARE, [Le Secret]  Ivy Trelly

C88 finds:
+Half-Deer+ : Secret Garden Bunny - Sakura - Lay Down, Bunny - Sakura - Better View, Bunny - Sakura - Look Around

Misc. Decor:
Shabby Tabby : Egg Hunt Blossoms 2,Egg Hunt Blossoms 1,Egg Hunt Blossoms 10, Natural Dyed Eggs,Potted Lollys-Easter Babes

Cuppy is wearing:
both with  [Pink Fuel] Crystal Body Appliers
Hands are Slink also with  [Pink Fuel] Crystal Appliers
DM Lucy Dress 5 textures via HUD included
[Elikatira] Eden with Dasies






You Might Also Like

0 comments: