.click.,

About Bunnies and Frogs

2:48 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Logging in this morning i had a very pleasant surprise CD had made this totally adorable dress with a mix and match Texture HUD. Just to cute! 
And it just so happened i had to cutest pose to go with it, unfortunately SL did NOT want to cooperate with me and my plans and even after tinkering and reworking around my skybox for over 2 hours things just seemed to get worse and worse and i finally gave up and snapped a few shots ( I was yelling and cursing at the SL Gods ).




Cuppy is wearing:
[CD] Luna Outfit available at Essential Fashion Event Happy Easter - March 22 to 31
=DeLa*=  Hair Sophie 
Goth1c0 Fierce Heart Ring 
both with  [Pink Fuel] Crystal Body Appliers
Hands are Slink also with  [Pink Fuel] Crystal Appliers
TAOX OMEGA - FACE  Kiss me Lip Tattoo for CATWA 

Pose .click. Frog Prince comes with Froggy !

You Might Also Like

0 comments: