Let it snow! no i meant go i swear! feat. Telrunya (location), Truth, Gawk!, CATWA, *TD*,GIZZA and Hilly Halaan

6:52 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Since apparently I am on my own this week, I decided to take the chance and take a walk around Telrunya to look around and see what i could find before restarts hit me with a hammer of lag.


Well let me tell you , snowball fights with myself are not cool! nor Fun! so i goofed around a lot ...... hitting random afk people and hoping i don't get caught doing so.

That is until i found this! 
An Ice Castle ........... ok really what girl did not dream about her own castle as a little girl? Some of us still do *points at herself*
I mean LOOK ..*sighs* but then my grown up side yells at me and says " and who will clean that thing?!" oh Boy , Adult me can be a party Pooper i tell you!

And I really could not let the opportunity pass to play around .



First Outfit for Cuppy......
UGG Boots from  Hilly Haalan 
Sweater with Shirt  Gizza
Legins Gawk! 
Ear Muffs Old Gacha 
Hair Damaris [Pastels] byTruth Hair Old Arcade 

Second Outfit for Cuppy........

Hair CATWA HAIR Princess
Gown from Tiffany Designs its a freebie with Maitryea and Omega Appliers

Now go take a look around Telrunya and join their Photo Contest to win L$ 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: