[ zerkalo ],

Bad Cat

11:21 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I love logging in to surprises ! Good ones that is. So this mornings log in had a really really good one! :: NEWCHURCH :: accepted lil ole me as a blogger! YAY. Ok I'm done with my happy dance, spilled enough coffee! 

Credits
Zhang Console Table, Light Teak with Chairs

Shitamachi Alley Garden - Potted Plant - B
Shitamachi Alley Garden - Potted Plant - D
Shitamachi Alley Garden - Potted Plant - K
 Shitamachi Alley Garden - Potted Plant - M
Shitamachi Alley Garden - Potted Plant - E

 Fringe Wall Hanging (Rose Gold)
 Light Heart Lantern 
 Effie's Photos Light - Set 1

Storyteller's Burrow - Pipe Set

 hanging victorian birdcage / wood

White Baby Birds (inside the cage)

Gray wall pence house gacha {3}

Cat sitting

Aurora's Hideout - Pillow

(who is my in world neighbor, WHO knew lol)
Old World  Lamp

 paper butterflies

07_Romantic Winter::Rug




You Might Also Like

0 comments: