!Twisted Glam!,

Temptation

12:33 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Lord I will be hording stuff for months to come lol !
Another pose set for the DarkSide Event by Icons Of Style - Poses coupled with Lushish Catz and LIVIA Makeup & Nails  . Cant forget the totally adorbs Flats from !Twisted Glam. .


Picture came out darker then I would have liked but SL was NOT having my back and I swear I crashed at least 4 times trying to get a good shot and that's when I had had it ! 




The pose set includes the apple, a crop and Hand cuffs and is called Play Dirty. 
Lipstick , Eye shadow (Deep Crush) and Nails (Deep Wave) are also from the same Event as is the Body Suit. 

Cuppy is wearing
both with  [Pink Fuel] Crystal Body Appliers
Hands are Slink also with  [Pink Fuel] Crystal Appliers
Hair with Hood +Spellbound+  Murder Of Crows
Makeup and Nails LIVIA for DarkSide Event 
Body Suit Lushish Catz  BellaAngel ( includes Skirt and Wings that are not shown) for DarkSide Event 
Flats are a new Release for !Twisted Glam. they come in 10 colors 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: