[Pink Fuel],

Sinfully Dark

1:08 AM Unknown 0 Comments

No I am not done yet lol , yeah just go ahead roll your pretty little eyes at me all you want! 
I'm always a bit iffy trying on things from Designers I do not know but for this Event I am happy to say I have been pleasantly surprised ! So much to choose from ! 
This has to be one of my favorites and is made by Beyond Persuasion Design for  DarkSide Event and is called Lust, perfect name in my opinion! Dress comes WITH Horns, Blindfold, Necklace and Back piece.



Cuppy is wearing
both with  [Pink Fuel] Crystal Body Appliers
Hands are Slink also with  [Pink Fuel] Crystal Appliers
Hair  +Spellbound+  Jezebel with bangs
Makeup and Nails LIVIA for DarkSide Event 
Dress, Horns, Blindfold, Necklace and Back piece by Beyond Persuasion Design for  DarkSide Event.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: