[Pink Fuel],

Not your ordinary Pixie

3:41 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I wanted to have this posted Friday but i got seriously distracted, BOOOhooo i know and i am sorry! 
I had been going through my massive inventory for days trying to find these wings and the tattoos, i seriously should organize that a little better i know! And i really do not have a good excuse except for being really really lazy and easily distracted.
Pin*Up came out with this one for DarkSide Event  and another set of tattoos for Evil Bunny Hunt and any one who knows me knows i am a sucker for some nice Ink , both RL and SL! And these  totally awesome filigree  Wings from !IT! for DarkSide Event  are on my new top favorite list



Background is my Skybox

What Cuppy is wearing:

both with  [Pink Fuel] Crystal Body Appliers
Hands are Slink also with  [Pink Fuel] Crystal Appliers

Pin*Up Nyx Tattoo Maitreya Applier 60% for DarkSide Event 
Lingerie MoDANNA Sheer Lingerie Omega Appliers 
!IT! for DarkSide  Seraphim Wings Collar

You Might Also Like

0 comments: