Flawless feat. Blacklace, Zenith, .Olive. and ninety

8:51 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I think any of us have at times wished we looked as flawless as our Avatars, for most of us this is not the case no matter how hard we try.
May it be a few pounds to many, scars or wrinkles it is what makes us us, it is part of what makes each and every one of us unique. Our Avatars are a mere extension of us how we would picture ourselves if we could look anyway we like.


This is me, well the virtual me at least, flawless. Everything is in place, no messy Hair, no scars no wrinkles to speak of. Picture perfect so it seems. The only thing that Cuppy has that i have is the eye color. 
But it is what i like to call my inner child, the me I would have loved to be if RL was not such pain in the butt.



I honest to god envy people who actually achieve the be their inner child and are in their eyes as picture perfect as this.

Hair .Olive. the Shiny Hair
Necklace =Zenith=vintage pearl necklace with key
Lingerie part of Impassioned-Blk Set by Blacklace
Bracelet Ninety- Infinitum Black
Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Eyes IKON Eternal Eyes - Cornflower
Skin [PF] Doll V2 <Crystal> - Pure
Ink TATTOO #34 by Tattooed

You Might Also Like

0 comments: