Waiting .............

7:10 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Every one who knows me knows this, i HATE being bored or having nothing to do.
It usually means i get in trouble, like the omg i got a new stalker kind of trouble or the oh crap i deleted half of my store AGAIN kind.
It is the reason i barely leave my store or my skybox unless supervised by either Dorkface , Bambioozles or once in a blue Moon Callie.


Now to what Cuppy is wearing :
Mesh Body Maitreya Lara
Hands Slink
Shape Carolina by .:: Delusions ::.  which no longer exists I am sorry to say :(
Skin Crystal Doll v2 by [Pink Fuel]
Facial Piercing Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Ink] *Mesh*
Hair  ""D!va"" Hair "Giz" (Type B)(Topaz) (Rare) Gacha 
Outfit  ~Blacklace~ Impassioned: Black Lace Set 

The Piano : RACK Poses  Make Sweet Music
Background Skybox: is MINE mine mine shhh mine

You Might Also Like

0 comments: