The ramblings of the slightly bored and annoyed Cuppycakes

11:23 AM Unknown 0 Comments

So I am bored and at work with very little to do!
So YaY me I know. So I guess I will ramble my way through a post. 
As we all learn , in SL you meet all kinds of people, some  you know rather quickly that if it was humanly possible or legal you would beat them with a stick and not a little stick(even though that might work too). Others you aren't so sure about and if you are like me you do try to separate RL from SL(LOL let me know if that ever works cause it sure as hell  hasn't for me ) and you try to keep yourself guarded from them because let's be honest it sucks being lied to and taken advantage of. In my 7 years I havemet some really good people, starting with my Sister in Spirit Elise and my dear friend Charlie some one I dearly miss every day and  I hope that whatever she is doing that she is ok. 
And then I have met those that kind of make you loose faith in the people in SL, the kind of people you trust beyond the screen in front of you and you think you truly know and you find out years later after, you shared your life with them that every thing that came out of their mouth was a lie . Maybe I am naive or stupid but I do believe that nothing has to be hidden or lied about if you truly have good intentions. Maybe I am wrong who knows?! 
You have those that you instantly feel connected with(pokes Bamboozle) and those that things grow slowly and over time  (Dorkface 😙) 
In RL I am not a social person, I haven't been in quite some time, my job requires me to interact with people and that is more then enough for me.
So opening up to some one you have never met in person can be a challenge , many of my friends can attest to that. It's not that SL is my social life , well at least not anymore, but I do interact less awkwardly there .
Then you have those who we all probably have seen on the news who cheat on their spouse or neglect their children for SL and still run around with a chip on their shoulders. WTF ?! The spouse thing is one thing , I mean you are a grown adult that is your business and no one but youand your spouse know what goes on between you two.
But children? I gave birth to 4 lost 2 and buried 1 in the last 15 years, in my opinion there is NOTHING worse then a neglectful parent. And my 2 little ones are to blame for my lack of voice communications , before any one makes that argument, they are always with me and I'm pretty sure no one wants to listen to me talking to a 2 year old or baby talking to a 7 month old.

I guess what I am saying is that overall I am glad for meeting each and everyone of these people , they thought me lessons and helped me grow in ways 

Now I am done yapping and going back to work
 💞💋

You Might Also Like

0 comments: