Merry Christmas

3:54 AM Unknown 0 Comments

For the next couple of weeks there will not be many posties from me as I am preparing to spend my last Christmas at home with my mother and siblings. I think it has slowly started to hit me that I will again be packing my kids up and moving them not only across country but across an ocean. 
I want to say Thank you to Bambs, who again has proven herself to be some one i could never replace, for keeping me from crashing. Thank you to my Sponsors who put up with me! The small circle of friends I do keep in SL for making me smile and shake my head at so much weirdness going around ( I really do not need to name you, you know who you are lol). Most of all I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a blessed New year, enjoy your family and friends while you have them close and be thankful for everything you have! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: