!IT!,

It's a freaking Circus i say!

2:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I don't know about you, but around here spring/summer time brings out the crazies. It literally is like a dam circus here minus the elephants, tigers and cotton candy. You see things you wish you hadn't not to mention hear things you definitely can live with out, I mean really don't people close their freaking windows?! I think you catch my drift here, no need for details! Just saying I will never ever look at my neighbors the same way again !

But enough of my lovely, and I will use that term lightly here, neighborhood of circus folk! You clickied that link to see some awesome stuff from Jersey ShoreArcade and Exposeur( which btw is having a closing sale until end of the month)!

The Set up:
 Jersey Shore : Cabana by Culco 
Arcade  : {Reverie} #4 - Head in Hole Hip, #8 - Joker HaHa Knife Wheel, #11 - Popcorn Paint, #12 - Bucket Orange, #15 - Prop Harley
Exposeur : Circus Wall Sign, Just Like A Circus - Hula Hoops, Pose It's Casual 4 





Ok I will give you a run down here 
Cuppy's entire outfit besides the hair and cellphone is from the Jersey Shore Event 
!IT! Summer Hat 2 and Surfer's Necklace ( Thank you Aina!!! ) 
::Sweet Intoxication::  Owlie Set - Gold - Necklace,  Shelby Dress - Aqua - Maitreya, Sana Beaded Sandles - Slink Flat 
..::..CC..::.. Psycho kitty nails for Slink
Koala Galaxy Bracelet comes in 6 colors

CATWA HEAD Jessica  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands and Feet Slink with Glam Affair Appliers
Eyes IKON Sovereign Eyes Midnight
Hair Magika  Summer


You Might Also Like

0 comments: