CHEZ MOI

Dare to Dream

6:46 AM Unknown 0 Comments


It has been a rough six months for me personally and I am sure it has shown in my work here.
There have been days where I am completely uninspired, but Saturday I finally had a few hours to myself, granted it was 4 AM but hey me time, so I threw on some headphones, some tunes and went to do what i do and this was the result. 

Credits 
(January 2018 Round) 
Daybed Claire
Lille Vanity Table 

Goodnight Wall Decor 
Candles Decor 

Winter Chandelier 
 January 2017 Deco(c)rate

mannequin. paper 
 mannequin. navy 
miniature/H. mannequin {S} white 
miniature/H. angel {M} mist 

Polaroids Wall Hanging (Gold) 

 . wanderlust . ivy apothecary cabinet 
. wanderlust . branch chandelier 

A plie of antique windows 
 vintage frames 

plan de paris. 
 birdcage candle. two. 

hive 
holiday quilt rack [snowflake] 

 [Le Secret] Quince Potted RARE 
[ Terre Automne ] Branches twig 

 Stringlight Clutter - Loose Coil 

THE GALLERY [RUG] [GIFT] 

The Arcade Sep 15 - Greenwich Trunk Mid 

Building 
Wimberley 2 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: